Online Voting: NOT YET
Online Registration: NOT YET
Registering to Vote in Virginia
Remember to complete your voter registration application at least 28 days before the election. Check your current registration status at Kentucky’s Voter Information Center.
To be eligible to vote in Kentucky, you must:
- Be a US citizen
- Have been a Kentucky resident for at least 28 days prior to the election
- Be at least 18 years old on Election Day
- Cannot claim voting rights outside of Kentucky
- Cannot have been deemed mentally incompetent and had your voting rights revoked
- Cannot have committed a felony, unless your civil rights were restored
Where and How to Register
In Kentucky you have the option of either registering to vote by mail or in person.
You can either mail your form or register in person at the following locations:
- County clerk’s office
- Driver license issuance office
- Any government that handles K-TAP, WIC, food stamps, Medicaid, or other state-funded offices
- Recruitment offices for the armed services
- High school IF you are a student or staff member
Remember to bring proof of identification when you head to the polling place on Election Day.
Make Sure Your Vote Counts
One of the best ways to make sure that your vote counts is by supporting Follow My Vote’s online voting platform. This open source voting platform is designed around security, convenience, and most importantly, transparency. Using the security of blockchain technology and elliptic curve cryptography, Follow My Vote intends to ensure that democracy thrives through honest and verifiable elections worldwide.