Online Voting: NOT YET
Online Registration: YES
Registering to Vote in Oregon
The deadline to register to vote in Oregon is 21 days before an election. You will be notified by mail when the county elections official receives your registration.
To be eligible to vote in Oregon, you must:
- Be at least 17 years old and 18 on Election Day
- Be a US citizen at least 21 days prior to the voter registration deadline
- An Oregon resident
Where and How to Register
In Oregon, you may register to vote online, by mail, or in person.
To register online, go to the My Vote portal and have your Oregon driver’s license or non-driver ID card on hand.
To register by mail, complete an Oregon Voter Registration Card and mail it to your County Elections office. Addresses are listed on the form.
Remember, if you are registering to vote by mail for the first time in Oregon, a copy of one of the following forms of ID must be provided:
- Valid photo ID such as a driver’s license
- Paycheck stub with name and address
- Utility bill with name and address
- Bank statement with name and address
- A government document with name and address
To register in person, go to one of the following locations:
- County elections office
- The Oregon Secretary of State’s office
- Voter registration drives
- The Oregon DMV when you complete a driver’s license or vehicle registration
Make Sure Your Vote Counts
One of the best ways to make sure that your vote counts is by supporting Follow My Vote’s online voting platform. This open source voting platform is designed around security, convenience, and most importantly, transparency. Using the security of blockchain technology and elliptic curve cryptography, Follow My Vote intends to ensure that democracy thrives through honest and verifiable elections worldwide.
Please contact us if any of the information above needs updating!