Over 10 years we help companies reach their financial and branding goals. Engitech is a values-driven technology agency dedicated.



411 University St, Seattle, USA


+1 -800-456-478-23


7 Days To Make A Difference

Calling all those that wish they had the power to truly make a difference in the world… WE need YOUR help!

Follow My Vote is a new start-up working hard to build a mobile app to empower “We the People” of the United States of America to hold our elected officials accountable. We’d like to be able to give away this application for free, but we’re going to need to raise some start-up money in order to make this a possibility, which is why we recently launched a crowdfunding campaign.

There is only 7 days left for us to raise funds through our crowdfunding campaign, which ends at midnight (PST) on November 14th. At this point, we have raised 12% percent of our goal. With your help, we’re confident we can raise the remaining 88% in the coming days.

If you are reading this post, please be sure to check out our crowdfunding video below and consider contributing to our cause.

$5 a person (the price of a cup of coffee from Starbucks) is really all we are asking for. If you can afford to contribute more, please do!

On the other hand, if you can’t afford to contribute anything, we completely understand. All we ask is that you share this page with just one of your friends or family members and ask them to do the same.




Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.